Monday, February 1, 2010

Returned Diamondback Grind bicycle



I got my diamond back BMX bike back. Someone found it the same night it was stolen and was in the process of turning it in as I was reporting it stolen. It is undamaged but quite dirty so someone got to have a fun ride on it. My daughter was riding it when it was stolen as she did not have a bicycle of her own.

In the meantime someone bought my daughter a new bike to ride but she hated it. It is a wally world mongoose. It made her appreciate my diamondback. Should I let her ride my diamond back again or should I make her ride her new mongoose bike that she hates?

I really never expected to see my diamondback grind again. I'm glad I went ahead the reported the theft to the police even though I expected nothing to come of it.

The police did something good for us! Yay! 2198
SN ACA010j004635

1 comment:

David said...

"The police did something good for us!" :-)