Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dry Creek From the South


Cold Wet Dog on the Pass


I got soaked today! No pictures on my deer cam so I moved it.
I did not get stopped by customs on the way home this time. This trailhead is within 200 miles of the Canadian border so customs can stop anyone on the roads without cause. Last week they made me stop but then let me by when they saw how pale my skin is.

16 miles hike and bike
9.5 miles hiking
6.5 of those miles hiking while pushing bike uphill
3 miles hiking without bike
6.5 miles coasting downhill


Track log in Google Earth


Dog was shivering



Slush and snow


Shoe shot with patches


Patches found some deer bones


Melting snow for tea because I forgot to fill my water bottle


Lake Cushman in the fog from the pass


Fresh snow on Mount Tebo


Decommissioned road


Decommissioned road sign


Break time. My dog is looking for food in my pack.

No comments: