Friday, June 26, 2009

New Rain Gear

I bought new rain gear this week. My blog postings started with the need for rain gear and now that rain gear is worn out. The pants and the coat have delaminated. I sent back the pants for replacement about two years ago but the replacement pants have delaminated again. I suppose I could send in both the jacket and the pants for another replacement but that seems a bit excessive to me. Still this is hella expensive gear and I would like it to last longer then two years! My new colors are all black and in Men's sizes. Rain gear should fit a bit big so you can wear layers under it. Expensive outdoor gear seems to skimp on fabric and the sizes are always smaller then what you would find in normal clothes of the same size. Unbelievably the pants that fit best are a Men's size large!

No comments: