Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trying to wake up

I'm trying to get up the energry and enthusiasm for this hike. At 7am I woke up to a bad dream. I was in the special ed class in school, the school building was Seattle Central Community College, the teacher was picking on me. But the teacher was one of my college professors from Evergreen who likes me in real life. I woke up upset. I think the dream reminded me too much of jr. high.

I'm tired but I don't think I have a fever. I'm waiting for my pants to dry and then I will go hiking. I hope I feel better once I hit the trail. I don't know why, but both my elbows hurt this morning. I must have slept on them funny.

I'm wishing for a fraction of the manic energy that I had on Mount Rose three weeks ago. I'm tempted to go back to sleep.

No comments: