Monday, January 18, 2010

My toenail

So don't scroll down unless you want to see a picture of my toenail.

My right big toenail is falling off and it hurts because I keep catching the end of it under things and then more of the dying nail gets ripped out of the nail bed. Ouch!

I don't know how this happened but from what I've been told I probably kept my toenails too long and then killed them on a long descent as they jammed into the toe of my shoe over and over.

I think my left big toenail is beginning to do the same thing. There is a ridge about half way from the end of it and I think that ridge is the edge of a new toenail growing in.

The is new nail under the one that is falling off on my right foot. I just caught my nail on something while I was kicking dirty laundry into a pile and it hurts like hell! So here is the picture.. last warning. If you don't want to see my toe nail, don't scroll down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


No comments: