Thursday, January 28, 2010

I need to hike



Protesting the installation of a US backed dictator in the Honduras.

I'm too manic and run down to figure out where to hike. I don't know how much stamina I will have tomorrow. I'll be manic so that will give me stamina but I also have a nasty upper and middle resperatory infection so that will slow me down. Maybe I will pick a long flat hike with no elevation gain. I want a hike where I can take my dog so that rules out the National Park. I also want a hike where I can take stunning award winning artistic photographs but I have not been able to take a decent picture for a while. Last night I tried to get a picture with the capitol dome in back and prostestors in the front and a vietnamese restaurant in the middle but the capital dome did not show up. Here it is anway.

I can't think, I can't think. I don't like not being able to think but this is a hiking blog so I'll leave it at that.

No comments: