Saturday, January 9, 2010

My pictures

I'm done posting my best pictures to the WTA. I did not realize that posting a trip report there gives them free license to use my pictures wherever they please on their website without even giving me proper credit.

They posted one of my favorite pictures in two different places and gave credit to my nick name. How lame to give photo credit to a nick name.

Who owns my photos here on this blog? I can't find any info on that. Can someone find the link for me?

It is shaping up to be a nice day. I could go hiking or biking but I don't have the energy for it at the moment. I've had a double ear infection for a few weeks now. Perhaps I should go get some anti-biotics.

Anyway here is some good news. I've completed college! Yes I've got my degree. My credits were just posted. I may go on and try for a dual degree, I'm not sure. The only thing I know for sure is that I am not going to college this quarter.

No comments: