Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Random Wanderings

Shelton Creek trail I should come back here with a tripod before the leaves go away

I've been putting a lot of miles on my car photographing football and libraries and I just have not felt up to doing a big hike this week.

I did a 3-4 mile loop around town on a looping route that I have patched together that uses dirt and paved roads, a power line, a way trail, an official trail and sidewalks.  The official trail is named after a dead person.  I prefer to call it what I have always called it instead.  I call it the Shelton Creek trail.

I also did a little jaunt up the logging roads above Lake Isabella, it is a nice quite place to hike that is very close to home.  Nice and quiet as long as Greed Diamond is not dumping chemicals on my head.  The weather forcasters lied again, called for less than 1/10th of an inch of rain.

I got soaked, so I only went 5 miles total before calling it a day.




on a sock walk, walking to the outfitter store to buy new socks.


Deer guy's son's horses





No comments: