Monday, June 7, 2010

Capitol Lake

I walked around capitol lake three times. BORING!! The sidewalk is nice and level so I knew it would be safe for my ankle. I guess that was about 4.5 miles. My ankle was fine during the walk but it started aching a few hours later. I'm terrified that my hiking days may be over. I hope the Dr. can fix this. I don't want to give up hiking.

I did not like walking with all the people, it was stressful. Some people were smoking. The only place I can see God is in the mountains. I can't quit hiking.

I'm getting depressed. I've got to get my ankle fixed.

I'm so anxious that I am paralyzed. I'm glad I've still got biomass things to go to; they get me out of the house and break the paralysis.

2 comments:

A Wild Celtic Rose said...

I am SO sorry.

I'm laid up myself right now with a crushed and possibly broken big toe.

Hopefully they will be able to reattach a tendon (or maybe something less invasive) and get you back out where you belong.

Anonymous said...

Hope the doc helps with the ankle.