Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Lunch Lake




Back to lunch lake.  Logging near by was loud and never really stopped.  Normally logging operations quiet down later in the day.

First trip with my newest used GPS.  I bought a defective one off  EBay and got a refund and then bought this good one for less.  I've got a keeper this time.  I want to get a screen protector for it though.

My first GPSmap 60CSX was better quality then the next two.  The rubber is softer and the screen is softer too on the newer ones. This is an old model but I like it.  For the sake of simplicity I don't feel like learning a new GPS system and being forced to use base map instead of map source.

I'm really tired the day after this hike, so I fear that I am coming down with something.

8.6 miles with 200 feet elevation loss on the way in.









No comments: