Thursday, July 8, 2010

Still In PT

So I've had three physical therapy sessions for my ankle now. Both PTs I've talked to said I should be able to hike again. They say my ankle forgot where it was in space when I sprained it.

I got the go ahead to take my kiddo up Mount Ellinor if I wear a brace. She's six so I'll be forced to go slow and easy. I want to take her up there before all the snow melts. It was 91 degrees yesterday and is supposed to be hotter today so the snow should be gone soon.

I'll start from the upper trail head. I'll leave my pooch at home, I don't need her knocking me off balance.

We are planning a protest in front of the temporary ADAGE office on Oly highyway north. ADAGE wants to put in a massive biomass incinerator that will burn a ton of trees every 51 second. This will foul our air throughout the region and endanger our forests. Please join us.


WHY participate in demonstrations?


You can actively be with people with whom you share a point of view...


You can enjoy the feeling that you can have some influence, however small, in the world that makes it a better place...starting right here in your own back yard.


Participating in a demonstration is one of the highest forms of democracy in action. It is following in the footsteps of the founders of this country. It is service to humanity. It is not treason. It is not heresy. It is not terrorism. It is a legal right. It is an expression of truth.


Please DARE to CARE & come join your friends & experience at least ONE demonstration firsthand!


Everyone is cordially invited to welcome Adage to their new office at 1620 N Olympic Hwy (just before the downhill to town).


Tuesday, July 13 at NOON


Think globally, act locally!!!

More information on biomass CLICK HERE

No comments: