Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hamma Hamma River Road closed past Lena Lake

This means no vehicle access to the Mildred Lakes trail.


FS Road #25 Hamma Hamma River Road OPEN/CLOSED. Paved road for 8 miles. Closed at MP 9.2 and 11.1.
Conditions: Compact snow and ice immediately after leaving Hwy 101. More than 12" snow on road. Tire ruts are even deeper on the road and turnouts/turnarounds are limited. Carry chains and recommend high clearance vehicle. Use Caution. 2/14/08
Remarks: The Hamma Hamma Road is a two-lane paved road for 8 miles to the Lena Creek Bridge.

2 comments:

amy said...

Hi! My husband found your blog while researching a recent trip up Mt. Ellinor. I love your pictures! We are over in Bremerton. We moved here from Georgia almost 6 years ago and now we can't ever imagine leaving. Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?

Amy

amy said...

My blogroll is just my list of favorite blogs. :-) It's over on the right side of my page. Thanks!