Thursday, September 15, 2022

First Hike with Bella

 

First hike with Bella.  Maybe I will get out more now that I have a good hiking buddy.  Springer Spaniels are the best.  I'll never settle for less again.  :)


I'm having a lot of piriformis pain and it is slowing me down.  Physical therapy helped some but not enough.  I'm trying a chiropractor now.

We caught two little trout. 

The gate was open at the start of our hike but we parked outside the gate and hiked.  Good that we did,  poor guy got locked in.  I was able to tell him who to call to let him out and exactly where he was.  They told him it would be a few hours.  I hope they don't charge him.  Shame on the loggers who left the gate open and did not post a sign saying it would be locked. 


6 miles round trip with about 300 feet elevation gain










No comments: