Tuesday, May 10, 2022

CQL Hill, Second hike with Tato.


















 



Tato rushed a small child at the beach. It was  horrifying.. but he did back off when I called him.  I am starting to wonder again if I can keep him.  My son says he can not handle him at all.  My son does not understand that a dog does need to know who the boss is.  Tato does not jump on me at all now but still jumps on my son because my son handles it differently. 

A bit of a sad mother's day for me.  I was all alone all day.  Last mother's day I was with Abra and we had so much fun together.

It was good to get out. This area is being logged but I figured it would be okay on Mother's Day and I was correct. This has been my go to hike.  I'll have to find another go to hike now that they are logging here or only go on Sundays. 

8 miles with 1,200 feet elevation gain thanks to a wrong turn 

No comments: