Sunday, May 24, 2009

school and flu season

I've had two flu-like illness in the past month. A member of my class claims to of had swine flu last week. He is a Texan so I can't be sure. I'm coming down with a cold right now. But school will be over soon and then I should feel well until September. I'm looking forward to hiking again.

Here is one of my black and white photo's, I scanned on the fancy scanner at the college. I don't know if it was my best copy of this picture, I'm too tired to go through the pictures I printed today. This is the only one I scanned. I'm going to try to do my final critique tomorrow so I will stop printing!

Our class will be putting on a show next Thursday and Friday.

1 comment:

A Wild Celtic Rose said...

Swine flu or not, I hate it when people come to work sick and/or send their kids to school sick.

I was sick a lot earlier this spring because of that type of behavior (don't even get me started on people blowing their infectious snot all over the train.

UGH!