Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ill

Way too ill to hike, almost too ill to read. If I don't start feeling better soon I don't know how I am going to be able to get all my required reading done. When I try to read my vision goes blurry. I should be sleeping but I've got kids to deal with and my husband as usual is not much help.

Getting anymore studying done today is hopeless. As I type my youngest is screaming in my right ear "Give me ice cream or I'm going to be sick". Nice try! I give up I'm going to partake of some of my homemade blackberry wine.

This is three weekends without hiking now so I'm probably gaining weight.

My oldest daughter came of age this week so to celebrate I took her to the Vagina Monologues. It was the first time for both of us. What a blast that was! I had a great time and I think my daughter enjoyed it too but she won't admit it.

They had a race riot (insurrection?) at my college on Valentines day. The details are a bit sketchy right now. I'm doing some Media analysis on this event. I look forward to hearing my professor's interpretation of all of this on Monday.

I'm getting burned out on the reading, and I'm started to feel the crunch. I have papers due and so many books to read. I'm having trouble getting one of the books I need because I just plain forgot to get it at the beginning of the quarter. It got lost with all the other books I needed. I hope I can get it by Monday because I'm supposed to have half of it read by Tuesday!


No comments: