Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mount Rose Twice in One Week

I went up Mount Rose again today. 3 hours going up, one hour for lunch and 1.5 hours going down. I feel pretty good, going up it just 4 days ago must have helped. I brought my camera this time but forgot to put the memory card in it. No worries though, my new camera has some internal memory.

I took the longer fork up and the shorter fork down and did not lose the trail much this time and when I did lose the trail my old GPS track log from earlier in the week put me right back on the trail in no time.

I found an old picture of the summit view from Mount Rose that I took the first time I went up it in 2005. You can see the difference now that there has been a fire up there.






Today's Track Log



Today's Profile .4 of a mile shorter since I did not lose the trail




Summit View after Fire



Summit View Before Fire


Not my Picture but it was taken on Mount Rose





Again, not mine but Taken From Mount Rose

No comments: