Monday, February 13, 2023

Kamilichee Ridge


This is just another local logging road hike, that is all I seem to do lately.  The crowds have driven me out of the Olympics.  Today I found a slightly different route up and I found a beaver pond.  I wonder if there are fish in there?

I really need to start walking regularly again if my hip pain will allow it.  I'm on my fourth physical therapist for my hip and I have high hopes for this one.  He is the same one who helps my son with his hypermobility, no others had been able to help him.

We discovered a beaver pond and I lost my sit pad.   I left it behind on a break and did not see it on my way out.  Maybe someone got it?  Or maybe I was looking at my phone when we passed by the spot I left it at?


My walk started at about 9 and ended at about 3. 


8 miles with 900 feet elevation gain


























Pilophorus acicularis

Search Result


Pilophorus acicularis lichen

Beaver Pond







No comments: