Monday, November 21, 2022

Dayton Peak

We were happy to find this water.  I did not
pack enough water for this hike, it was not my plan to go this far


I didn't mean to do such a long hike yesterday, but I'm so glad that I did.  Maybe I am coming out of my rut now and can start doing longer hikes regularly.

I finally managed to almost walk the legs off of Bella too.

The view is gone though, little trees have grown up.  So I might not bother ever going back again.  Sad, I felt like I was on top of the world up there looking down at everything.  

9 miles with 800 feet elevation gain.

I made a few wrong turns that added to my mileage.  My Topo GPS ap said we went over ten miles.

On the way out I took a long break at a frozen pond.  The ice was thawing and making all kinds of noises. Bella was very distracted by the sounds.  She was funny to watch.
















Rotten Reshi I found on the ground and did not keep











No comments: