Friday, April 13, 2007

Duckabush and a Tree or two or three

Spring flowers have arrived. I'm having trouble with my "A" series Canon Camera, it's a lemon. I've already had it repaired once. These are the last pictures I will upload from that camera:


Pink flowers


Out of focus slime mold on the move.


Trilliums




The Duckabush trail is tougher then it seems. With all it's up's and downs my elevation gain was 3,100 feet in 12.3 miles.



This is a lovely flat section between the two humps




With much effort I found this terracache and got 200 points for it. I was first to find on this cache that has been in place for over a year.




The Duckabush River


A fly agaric of the panther variety. Hallucinogenic!

3 comments:

maplesugar said...

Some of the best pictures yet! I hope that you get an incredible new camera so that we keep getting these lovely visual feasts :)
Thank you, babe, I really enjoyed this one.

maplesugar said...

Were the altoids in the terracache? If so, how did they taste after being there for so long? And did you leave anything in the cache?

Fred said...

No we don't put food and terra and geo caches we don't want critters to drag them off or chew on them.