Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Back to Big Log


I had a fun hike up to Big Log camp last week.  There was a lot of snow and I took my time, so I got caught in the dark.

It was fully dark when I got back to the bridge and I could see fresh cougar tracks in the snow under the bridge.  I could not quite make out the object that the tracks were surrounding.  

I made it that last mile back to my car quickly after seeing those tracks and noting the warning sign about a cougar at the beginning of my hike.  

This was my first hike with my new mirrorless camera.  The camera has in body image stabilization and I was able to take some good waterfall shots just hand held.  Shots with a tripod like the one at the top of this post look better, but the hand held ones were okay too.

10 miles 













Hand held shot







 

No comments: