Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Lower Lena Lake



You’ll only find me at Lena Lake on a weekday in the winter, that is when the crowds are the lightest.  Lena Lake has some gorgeous moss covered rocks at the outlet and I wanted to photograph them.   I’ve never got a photo of those rocks that I am happy with, but I had a new idea I wanted to test out.

The outlet stream was flowing too fast, so I could not cross it.  Instead I had lunch below lunch rock and took some photos there.

After lunch I went up to the rock and took some photos with my flying camera after making sure that the one other person on the rock would not be bothered by it.

I hiked really slow due to my photography and was able to make a full day of this short hike.  I got a few good photos, but all of my photos of rocks were ruined by a shallow depth of field.  Oh well, I have an excuse to go back and try again now.

A woman is still missing on the Putvin trail and I can’t stand it any longer.  I am going to go see if I can find any trace of her.
















No comments: