Saturday, September 26, 2009

I thought my antibiotics might be causing my fever

I thought my antibiotics might be causing my fever so I took tonights dose early and planned on skipping my morning dose tomorrow so I would feel good enough to hike. The fever went up right after I took the early pill. So that seemed to confirm my theory about my antibiotics causing my fever. Then I Yahooed it and found that yes, after one week an antibiotics can give you a fever.

Hopefully when I wake up I will feel good. I am almost done with two weeks of antibiotics and I'll finish the bottle, but I'm going to skip my morning dose tomorrow.

I'm going to try hiking something slightly new tomorrow and while I'm at it I hope to scope out next weeks hike. But by next week there may be snow up there so maybe I'll have to delay that plan until next year.

No comments: